Walnuts – Halves and Pieces, Raw
$10.75 – $86.75
Walnuts have a look that is distinct and undeniable. The taste is flavorful and rich, making walnuts the choice for many dishes including nut rolls, cereals, granola, and desserts. We sell walnuts in the raw with halves and pieces mixed together.
- Nutrient Dense – rich source of essential nutrients including vitamin C, vitamin B6, thiamin, and riboflavin
- Promote a Healthy Heart – high in amino acid L-Arginine as well as healthy monounsaturated fatty acids that help fight heart disease and boost HDL (good) cholesterol while fighting LDL (bad) cholesterol
- Lower Blood Pressure – studies suggest eating walnuts regularly can help lower blood pressure
- Rare Antioxidants – contain rare antioxidants such as quinone juglone and flavonol morin which help fight dangerous cell-damaging free radicals
- Brain Food – boasts vitamin E, melatonin, and folate which can increase brain health
- Fight Diabetes – eating a diet which includes walnuts daily has shown to provide reductions in insulin levels in the diabetic as well as successful weight management
Interesting Walnut Fact
Walnuts are thought to be the oldest tree food that man has encountered, dating as far back as 7000 B.C. Data has been recorded as far back as ancient Greece, that walnuts were known to have health benefits and were used for medicinal purposes.
No nutritional information available for this product.